I bought the myticket theme 10th Nov, 2018, but i have now decided to use the theme but the display of some widgets (Upcoming and today’s event) and among others doesn’t display anything even though the right setting has been configured. Secondly i realised the theme has being outdated therefore i like to receive help with regards to upgrade and general fixes on site.
1. Complete files and database backup of your current installation
2. Get latest theme version from this source: http://themes.kenzap.com/myticket/ (clear your browser’s cache before opening this link)
3. Remove old theme files and install from new source.
4. Make sure that new date/time fields are populated for products used in ticket selling.
Please Find Screen shot and advice accordingly.
I had WP_DEBUG set to “true” before the update, then i recieved the lines of code screenshot in A,B,C,. Even after i set the value to false it still display the log on the page, so i had //comment line 80 – 83 to have a clean.
please advice on what to do thanks.
here is another error message I found on the Admin page.
I update Woocommerce and had the part A of attachment E cleared but But error B of Attached E still remains. i changed the theme to the parent but it didnt work.
On site health here Attachment F,
Is it ok if i update to wordpress 5.5 now considering some bugs that have been reported.
I will also need help on how to set a default theme
I have updated PHP version to latest on host (7.3) but Update PHP still remains.
However, my Upcoming and todays event works fine now after the update!
Thank you, Debug Constants have been corrected and updated, thanks for the link.
PHP Version has also been updated to 7.4 .
1. About WordPress 5.5 Should i update?
2. After update I still don’t have access to the seat reservation and myticket event plugin is still not updated.(ATTACHED)
3. Can i get a tutorial on seat reservation if there is any please.
Thank you soo much for your support and help.
I will be standing by.